Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Colorado Part I











Heather and I ventured out to Colorado last week to visit some friends and do some snowboarding. It was a much needed late winter break from Lake Placid for the two of us. We both made a note how it was so nice going through days without worrying about the time or being anywhere. We didn't really have a plan other then our arrival and departure dates, but it worked out really well.
Colorado is amazing, and with this being my first trip, Heather volunteered to drive. She said she wanted me to be able to appreciate the view, but I think she worried I would crash if I was driving because of the scenery. It seemed around every corner of road was another breath taking view, something I just couldn't capture with a camera.
These first set of pictures is of our drive to Winter Park from Denver.
Enjoy.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

where's part II?!