Monday, September 22, 2008

Lake George Tri






Its been a long time since my last post. I have started bar tending, and my recreation time as seen a swift downhill, and when I do get the chance, I usually forget to lug along the camera. Last weekend Heather competed in the Lake George Triathlon in beautiful Lake George, NY. The race was Olympic distance, and she finished 5th in her age group. We went with a good size group all from Lake Placid, and everyone had a good time. My favorite part was staying in the comfort suites a brand new hotel with a sweet water slide into the pool, and very nice mattresses.




Race morning was cold and rainy, but by the time the bike finished the rain was gone for the day. I didn't get any pics of the swim because of the wetness. Here are pics of Heather and one of Travis on the bike.




So hopefully this is back to posting for this kid, I will try and stay diligent.




Enjoy the pics, and until next time.




Matthew

No comments: